Are you a great coordinator with an interest in finance and economics? Always wanted to work for an international company in another country? Then this might be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
On behalf of our client, we are now looking for an English-speaking talent with German to join their accounts payable unit. Our client is an American company who offers administrative and financial services of all kinds across Europe. Their office in the Czech Republic was established in 2011 and offers a dynamic and engaging workplace where you become part of their diverse family, where each and every employee is highly valued.
As an Accounts Payable Coordinator, your role responsibilities will include:
- Processing vendor invoices and payments
- Resolving various queries related to the Accounts Payable sub-ledger to ensure payments are transferred correctly and timely
- Ongoing monitoring and reconciliation of assigned vendor accounts
- Close cooperation with other internal departments e.g. Accounts Receivable, General Ledger
- Daily communication with suppliers as well as with purchasing department
The ideal candidate
- Has communicative English and German (B1/B2)
- Has relevant work experience from a similar role or an educational background within the field of Finance & Economics
- Is a team player who is detailed oriented and methodical in your work
- If you have knowledge of MS Dynamics Axapta/SAP or another ERP system it will be considered an advantage
- Desire to develop your international career
- 31,000 – 33,000 CZK gross per month, depending on experience
- 25 days paid holidays a year
- 1-year contract with 3 months of probation period with a permanent extension
- Full-time position with flexible working hours (8 hours per day)
- Hybrid working mode (50%/50%)
- Paid training
- Social and Health insurance
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to the city center
Sounds interesting? Then apply now with your CV in English! One of our recruiters will get in touch with you to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity!
This hidden gem in Central Europe is the second-largest city in Czechia, with around 377,000 residents. It is a big university city full of young people and tons of jobs, mainly in the IT and finance field. You will not only find great opportunities to develop your career, but also experience city life in a place, in which traditional Neoclassical buildings stand in the modern bar- and restaurant-packed old city center.