Are you ready for the next challenge in your career within iGaming? Do you thrive on coaching and motivating your team to provide the best possible service?
Lingocruit is now recruiting a German speaking Customer Service Team Lead on behalf of our client in Malta. They are a fast growing provider of complete online gaming and casino solutions under the umbrella of platincasino.com. They are now looking for a talented and experienced addition to come lead their customer service department.
As Customer Service Team Manager, you are mainly responsible for the performance of the Customer Service Team. You provide mentorship and guidance to employees, maintain ongoing two-way communications, and promote professionalism, teamwork, and an outstanding level of service. You organise training for existing and new employees and set team goals and objectives to ensure that the team members reach or exceed them. You will also assist the relevant departments, including Fraud Officer and the Money Laundering Reporting Officer when required, as well as ensuring a smooth communication from your department to the others.
**Your safety is important to us! Our client has made sure the necessary precautions have been taken with regards to Covid-19 in order to offer you a safe onboarding and relocation**
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Are a native German speaker
- Have a great level of English
- Have at least 2 years of experience within customer service in the iGaming industry
- Have previous Team Leading experience
- Value service over everything else
- Are a great motivator and are eager to become part of an upscaling company
The employer offers
- Initial training
- Salary of €36,000/year after probation
- Substantial yearly bonus
- Health insurance
- Permanent contract
- Gym membership
- Coffees, lunches and breakfasts at the office
- Modern office in central Sliema with stunning views from the penthouse office
- The experience to work in an international environment
- Chance to grow with the company
Send in your application in English today! We conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.