What are you looking for in your next position? An international work environment? Opportunities to grow your career in a well-established company? An open-door-policy and a team-focused culture? If these aspects are most important for you, we are looking forward to introduce you to Intralox!
Intralox is a leading conveyance solutions provider helping move the world's most critical products. With over 40 years of experience, operating in 100 countries and assisting more than 60,000 customers, our client offers you a stable position with room for personal development and your own ideas.
During your day in their international business hub in Amsterdam, you will be acting as a representative of the company, creating longterm relationships with customers by assisting them with orders, technical issues or general request. If you consider yourself an expert in client relations, we await your application!
The ideal candidate
- Has great communications skills in Danish and English (both written and oral)
- Is already living in Amsterdam or willing to relocate
- Has previous experience from a service-oriented position (B2B or B2C)
- Is customer focused and places service at the top of the priority list
- Is a great listener, detailed-oriented and a fast-learner
An Account Representative will be offered a rewarding job in a multicultural and professional working environment with interesting conditions such as:
- Attractive salary + generous incentives on a quarterly and yearly basis
- Extensive industry training in a global company
- Pension plan, life insurance and health insurance contribution
- Travel allowance (by car or public transportation)
- 25 holidays + 6 additional days off per year
- Interesting career opportunities
- A small team of Nordic colleagues that will help you grow
Amsterdam, the bustling Dutch capital, is one of Europe's top tourist destinations. Famous for its canals and stunning architecture, it has long been a melting-pot of different nationalities creating a vibrant, multilingual community in which it’s easy to feel at home. You will find everything here from beautiful museums, cobblestone streets, great little cafe's, bars, parks and markets and a very open minded feeling all throughout.
Sound like your dream job? Then click apply and submit your CV in English today!
We will share more information about this amazing career opportunity during our interview with you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Lingocruit has helped hundreds of candidates in their journey of finding work abroad. Don't hesitate to reach out to us or send in your application, we'll do all we can to help you find your dream job abroad, completely free of charge of course!
Check out our Trustpilot for reviews from our candidates, where we are currently at a rating of 4.9/5, and increasing every day!
Keywords: customer service, customer support, b2b, kundeservice