Would you like to experience Malta’s sunny beaches and at the same time gain valuable experience of working abroad? Would you like to work in a young and dynamic environment where hard work pays off and opens up for great career development possibilities? Then this is the job for you!
Lingocruit is searching for Danish speaking customer service specialists on behalf of a client in Malta. Our client is a leading provider within the online casino industry in Europe who has won several industry awards for their customer first approach and focus on entertainment and responsible gaming.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be the focal point of contact for the customers. This means that you need to learn how to understand the customers issues from their perspective, at the same time you'll be having extensive knowledge on systems and multiple ways to solve customer's problems as well as attending to guidelines and policies within the online casino and iGaming industry such as responsible gaming and AML. In this role you will handle incoming customer queries from players mainly through Email, Online Chats and Telephone.
Your safety is important to us! Our partners and your new employer has made sure that necessary precautions due to Covid19 restrictions has been taken in the workplace to ensure you a safe relocation and onboarding in Malta.
It’s important that you
- Speak native level Danish and can communicate in English with colleagues
- Are willing to relocate abroad on short notice
- Have completed high school
- Are flexible and able to work shifts
- Enjoy interacting with other people and work in a service-oriented environment
- Thrive in a fast paced work environment
The employer offers
- Relocation package including reimbursed flight expenses, airport pick-up and 14 days accommodation upon arrival
- Full time permanent contract with 6 months probation period.
- Annumm base salary 21 000€ gross + language skill bonus up to 2000€ + performance bonuses up to 5000€
- 4 weeks introductory training
- A great career development program tailored for each employee
- Annual sports allowance
- Breakfast every day/lunch once a week and Beer Fridays (non alcoholic beverages also offered)
- Coffee shop vouchers
- Exciting team events & company parties! (we work hard but make time to have plenty of fun too!
- Weekly Yoga & HIIT classes
- Volunteer Time Off Program
- Health insurance, including dental care
- Travel & life insurances
Apply today! – Simply send in your application in English today! We conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.