Lingocruit is now recruiting a Danish speaking responsible gaming analyst on behalf of our client in Malta. They are a world leading provider of complete online gaming and casino solutions and are now looking for a talented Danish speaker to come join their team.
For this role you will be responsible for safeguarding the players and the business. As RG Analyst you will liaise with customers by email or phone to ensure a responsible gaming experience whilst continuously improving the responsible gaming operation. You will analyze and identify potential addictive behavior, contact players who might be at risk and provide support to them, monitor player registrations to prevent underage gambling and escalate complex cases to the correct department internally. All of this will be done using internal policies and guidelines.
Your safety is important to us! Our client has made sure the necessary precautions have been taken with regards to Covid-19 in order to offer you a safe onboarding and relocation, including work from home options, daily temperature checks and other measures.
The ideal candidate
- Is a native Danish speaker
- Has great English skills
- Has a keen interest in psychology preferably with relation to addiction
- Perhaps has a background in care, social work or psychology
- Positive and analytical mindset with a great eye for detail
- Empathatic personality who finds it easy to connect with others
- Likes to work in a fast-paced environment and are a great
The employer offers
- Attractive annual salary
- Relocation Package (1-way ticket to Malta + 2 weeks accommodation)
- Annual fitness allowance
- Private Health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage and paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave for child care
- 1 volunteer day
- Transport home for those working a late shift
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
Other perks and benefits
- Game rooms and reading rooms in the office
- Goodiebags for all employees
- Wednesday and Friday Breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Quarterly company and team events, Company loyalty trip
Do you have what it takes?
Then send in your application in English today! We conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.