You love to travel and discover new places? Communication is your passion? Then combine your interests and join our international service team in beautiful Almere!
Our client is one of the leading cruise line brands and is looking to expand their international team with Danish travel agents in Almere, The Netherlands. With more than 25 cruise ships, our client offers a wide variety of travel destinations and services and allows passengers to see the world with their cruises all over the world, including Europe, the Caribbean, Mexico, Alaska, Canada, and more.
A typical day at the office
After a chat with your colleagues over a morning coffee, you begin your shift at your desk, opening all the systems you need to prepare yourself for the inquiries of the customers. This will be handled via phone calls and emails and providing information about products and services will be your main responsibility. As you will be assisting customers booking their dream vacation, you can expect a majority of lovely calls and happy customers.
The ideal candidate
- Has great communications skills in Danish and English (both written and oral)
- Has a keen interest in tourism and travelling
- Is a team player and a pro in multitasking
- Desirable: Brings along previous experience from a customer service-oriented field (customer service, hospitality, sales e.g.)
A Travel Agent will be offered a rewarding job in a multicultural and professional working environment with interesting conditions such as:
- Attractive salary + language bonus
- Paid training of 5 weeks
- Discounts of 20% for all your future trips
- After works, incentives and other social events (including the chance to win trips with the company's cruise ships!)
- Flexible work from home structure
- Relocation package to support you with your move, individually discussed to meet your needs
- Interesting career opportunities within a growing and vibrant industry
Then apply today! Send us your English CV, and we will shortly reach out to schedule a short phone interview to tell you more about the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: customer service, customer support, b2c, kundeservice