Our client in sunny Spain is the first customer service provider solely focusing on young, exciting and growth-driven companies. They power fast-growing European scale ups on their mission of international expansion. Whether the company wants to scale into one country or to the whole of Europe at once, they are ready to serve with the highest quality customer service agents.
They are a young team of expats from over 15 different nationalities, most of which have also made the move abroad. Their HQ is located in beautiful Valencia (Spain) and she will definitely steal your heart. Valencia has it all; friendly people, the old and new city centres, the great music and art festivals and the true Valencian traditions. Combine that with a beach and 300 sunny days a year, the best paella in the world, and great nightlife.
For this role you will the first point of contact for the Dutch speaking customers, contacting them via phone, email and chat. You will be assisting them with various issues, providing the best possible service and solutions to their issues.
We think you are
- A native Dutch speaker
- A great communicator
- Service oriented
- Have an interest in young and exciting companies
- Looking to add international experience to your CV
- Adventurous and looking to expand your horizons by moving to Valencia
The company will offer you
- Base salary range: €15600 – €19200 gross per annum
- Initial and ongoing training
- Social security / health care
- Paid holiday entitlement, 23 days per year
- Working hours: Shifts between 08:00 – 20:00 , monday to saturday (you work 5 days a week, 8 hour shifts)
- New and modern office in the city
- Free after work activities with the team
- Free lunches and breakfasts
- Free Spanish language lessons
- Working with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- A great work environment, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities
Are you who we are looking for? Then apply now by sending us your English CV. We will reach out to you shortly to schedule the next steps.
Looking forward to speaking with you.