Are you searching for the next step in your career in a stunning city? Working in an international environment for one of the largest companies in the world is your goal? Then look no further!
On behalf of our client, we are searching for experienced Supply Chain Operation Specialists. The multinational oil and gas corporation has a long history of industrial leadership and cutting-edge innovation, as well as staying committed to understanding and addressing the risk of climate change today. They constantly work on meeting the world’s demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts.
The Hungarian capital, also dubbed the Paris of the east, is located on a beautiful stretch of the Danube River. This vibrant city is home to beautiful parks, historic and grand buildings, bustling food halls, hip underground bars, and centuries-old thermal baths. It offers something for everyone, and the cost of living here is still very low compared to The Netherlands.
Your new role
Our client is moving high amounts of products throughout Europe every single day. These movements need to be organized precisely and carefully. You, as a Supply Chain Operations Specialist, are responsible to make sure that these movements are scheduled timely and that customers receive their products as agreed. Depending on your daily tasks, you will be coordinating surface freight (trucks, railway, maritime freight, e.g.) with the support of various departments, such as sales team as well as refineries and terminals.
The ideal candidate
- Has great communications skills in Dutch and English (both written and oral)
- Holds a university degree in Business Economics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Desirable: Previous experience in working with Supply Chain
- Has strong analytical skills and is a focused team player
- Fresh graduates, as well as experienced candidates with a maximum of 5 years of expertise are most welcome to apply
- Attractive salary based on your experiences
- Benefits package and permanent contract
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Long term career perspective
- Flex Your Day opportunity
- Private life and health insurance, private pension fund contribution
Then apply today! Send us your English CV, and we will shortly reach out to schedule a phone interview to tell you more about the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!