Interested in travel and tourism? Finnish customer service advisor for a large travel operator in sunny Lisbon!
On behalf of our client, Lingocruit is now recruiting Finnish speaking customer service advisors to Lisbon. If you have a passion for tourism and would you like to start your career within the travel industry, then this opportunity might be right for you!
The company operates within the travel industry and is a leading provider of discounted trip solutions. In this role you will be the first point of contact for Finnish customers and ensure a positive experience. You will respond to incoming calls, emails and messages and make sure their booking goes smoothly, as well as assisting in cancellations and changes in their bookings.
*Whether you are currently already located in Portugal or looking to come from abroad, the employer will provide a safe relocation and onboarding process, with temporary home offices, a reimburst flight ticket, company accomodation and various other necessary measures taken.*
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Speak and write fluent Finnish and good English
- Have a positive mindset and a can do-attitude
- Love traveling and wish to develop a career within the travel industry
- Are solution-oriented
- Are a great communicator and enjoy helping people
The employer offers
- Relocation package consisting of flight ticket, airport pick-up and company accomodation
- Attractive salary of 18,720€ annually
- The HR team will help you with ID and bank account etc.
- Health insurance
- Free Portuguese courses and other company events
- Career and development possibilities
Portugal has a much lower cost of living compared to Finland, and of course, better weather! The average national monthly income in Portugal is €925 and prices are tailored towards that. Lisbon is a beautiful city with a lovely old town, idyllic rooftop terraces and bars, sandy beaches, great waves for surfing and a rich culture and history and over 300 sunny days a year!
Send in your application in English today! We conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position!