Do you find digital marketing interesting? Would you like to help companies create and optimize their digital marketing presence? Then the job as Digital Marketing Specialist might be the one for you!
Our client in stunning Lisbon is now looking for French speakers with a talent for digital marketing. They are a global company operating with many of the worlds largest brands and have an international and skilled workforce in their office in the Portuguese capital. They currently have a project with Artefact, a large digital marketing agency, and you can become part of this!
As a Digital Marketing Specialist your job is to create and optimize Adwords campaigns for our clients' top advertising customers. Our client will support you and offer a range of training programs to prepare you for the role. Here’s some of the daily tasks you would be dealing with:
- Build campaigns, analyse data and create reports on campaign performances
- Use optimization techniques to align with customers' goals
- Identify and advise customers through excellent customer service
- Identify general opportunities in an account to help sales teams seize opportunities
**Your safety is important to us! Our partners and your new employer has made sure that necessary precautions due to Covid19 restrictions have been taken to ensure you a safe relocation and onboarding in Portugal.**
The following is required to qualify for this job
- Native level of French and a great level of English
- 6+ months of experience with digital marketing
- Experience from advertising and using Google AdWords
- A tech savvy personality with good knowledge of Excel
- Great interpersonal skills and comfortable working in a B2B environment
- Have an organised, analytical approach and eye for detail
The employer offers
- Relocation package – Flight, accomodation
- 100% remote training and onboarding in Lisbon
- Salary is set to 22,000€
- Yearly performance bonus of 3300€
- Health and life insurance
- Monthly meal allowance
- Permanent contract with great development possibilities in a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
Portugal has a lower cost of living compared to France. The average national monthly income in Portugal is €925 and prices are tailored towards that. Lisbon is a beautiful city with a lovely old town, idyllic rooftop terraces and bars, sandy beaches, great waves for surfing and a rich culture and history.
Simply send in your application in English today! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.