Are you looking for the next step in your career and want to share your knowledge of finance and accounting? You always wanted to live abroad and join an international team? Then look no further!
On behalf of our client, we are currently searching for motivated Financial Team Leader in Budapest! The company is one of the leading providers of IT services, consulting, and business solutions and partners with the world’s largest businesses on a daily basis. With extensive growth plans and countless internal training courses to choose from, the opportunities to develop yourself and grow your career are endless.
The Hungarian capital, also dubbed the Paris of the east, is located on a beautiful stretch of the Danube River. This vibrant city is home to beautiful parks, historic and grand buildings, bustling food halls, hip underground bars, and centuries-old thermal baths. It offers something for everyone, and the cost of living here is still very low compared to France.
Your new routine
In this role you will be coordinating the assigned Team Members' day-to-day operation and managing optimal utilization of your Team. On a daily basis, you will set and execute mitigation plans as well as host regular Team meetings and individual one-to-one feedback sessions. Your leadership skills ensure that the Project Team is properly trained and all tasks are executed in a professional and timely manner.
The ideal candidate
- Has great communications skills in French and English (both written and oral)
- Holds a University degree in Finance/Accounting or related fields with 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Gained (ideally) prior People Management experience
- Is a team player and a pro in multitasking
A Financial Team Leader will be offered a rewarding job in a multicultural and professional working environment with interesting conditions such as:
- Competitive salary and permanent contract
- The opportunity to work on different Finance and Accounting processes across different industries
- Get trained on various competencies and skills
- Language courses and sport/employee events
- Relocation package: Reimbursed travel costs within Europe and support with the registration in Hungary
Then apply today! Send us your English CV, and we will shortly reach out to schedule a phone interview to tell you more about the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!