You love to travel and discover new places? Communication is your passion? Then combine your interests and join our service team in one of Europe’s most beautiful capital cities: Budapest!
Agoda is one of the leading online travel agencies and is looking to expand their international team with French customer support agents in Budapest. With more than 4,000 employees worldwide, Agoda delivers services in over 90 languages, while coordinating 2.5 million accommodations. The company’s office is located in the heart of Budapest, surrounded by restaurants and bars.
The Hungarian capital, also dubbed the Paris of the east, is located on a beautiful stretch of the Danube River. This vibrant city is home to beautiful parks, historic and grand buildings, bustling food halls, hip underground bars, and centuries-old thermal baths. It offers something for everyone, and the cost of living here is still very low compared to France.
A typical day at the office
After a chat with your colleagues over a morning coffee, you begin your shift at your desk, opening all the systems you need to prepare yourself for the inquiries of the customers. This will be handled via incoming phone calls, emails and chat messages. The customer comes first here, and you will be in charge of providing the highest possible service. Questions can range from inquiries about bookings, cancellations and amendments amongst others.
The ideal candidate
- Has great communications skills in French and English (both written and oral)
- Has a keen interest in tourism and travelling
- Is a team player and a pro in multitasking
- Desirable: Brings along previous experience from a customer service-oriented field (customer service, hospitality, sales e.g.)
A Customer Service agent will be offered a rewarding job in a multicultural and professional working environment with interesting conditions such as:
- Attractive salary based on your experiences + bonus
- Paid training of 4 weeks
- Relocation package: Reimbursed flight ticket, accommodation for 4 weeks, support with paperwork
- Permanent contract
- Private medical insurance
- Discounts for your next travel on Agoda
- Cafeteria card
- Work from home-possibilities
- Interesting career opportunities within a growing and vibrant industry
Then apply today! Send us your English CV, and we will shortly reach out to schedule a short phone interview to tell you more about the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.