Are you searching for the next step in your career, which provides you with great possibilities to forward your own ideas? An international work environment is what you wish for? Then look no further!
Our brand-new client Equippo is searching for motivated Marketing Communications Specialists that will focus on the German audience as the start-up is expanding its business operations rapidly. The company provides international buyers and sellers of used construction equipment with a safe and secure platform. Germany is a market with huge potential and this is your chance to become part of it!
A typical day in your new role
Your day starts with following up on the latest trends and news regarding the German construction machinery industry, which will be your base to initiate and create marketing campaigns and advertisement activities. This encompassing role allows you to make a huge impact on the company’s public image and bring forward your own ideas to develop the marketing strategy. By interviewing industry professionals, publishing relevant blog posts, and acting as a community manager in groups and forums, you will work at the interface between Equippo and their audience.
The ideal candidate
- Is fluent in English and German language, written and spoken
- Has 2-3 years of experience in a marketing role
- Gained previous experience with managing paid campaigns is considered as a big plus
- Affinity toward the heavy machinery industry
- Attractive base salary of 39,600€ gross per year + bonus
- 30% tax ruling and support from the company to set it up
- Pension plan
- Encompassing training and onboarding
- International and modern work environment
- A lot of space to work on good ideas, learn, and grow
- Hybrid work from home structure
Did you know..
..that the Netherlands is the sixth happiest country in the world? Rotterdam is one of the major cities in the Netherlands that isn’t so popular with tourists, which is excellent news for many expats who want to start their lives in a new country. With quirky architecture, lower costs of living, and a diverse and liberal population, this might be a perfect new home for you soon!
Are you interested to find out more? Click apply and submit your CV in English.
We will share more information about this amazing career opportunity during our interview with you.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: marketing, communications, heavy duty, construction machinery, e-commerce, Baumaschinen, Gebrauchtmarkt, Auktionshaus, Kommunikation, Online Marketing, Digitales Marketing