Do you like being in the spotlight? Are you comfortable interacting with a crowd of fellow Norwegian speakers? Do you have an interest in casino games? If your answer to these questions is 'YES' and it is also your dream to live on an island where the sun always shines – then this role is made for you!
On behalf of our client in beautiful Malta, we are looking for an Online Casino Game Host who wants to work in an international work environment. You will be hosting the most famous casino games, Blackjack and Roulette, like a TV presenter or a vlogger while interacting with live players. There will be no script – you can engage them with your creativity and bubbly personality while always staying professional. You could be the one, taking player experience to new heights, not just through your energy and personality but also your ability to entertain!
For this role, our client does not require any specific previous work experience but is looking for people with the right personality, energy, and motivation, perhaps with work experience from a service-related field where client interaction is common. Apart from a work experience that can give you valuable professional skills, moving to Malta to work for our client provides you with an opportunity for personal growth. The job will help you grow your presentation techniques and your ability to multitask and you will hopefully make friends of a lifetime from all over the world within the company.
What we would like to see from you
- Outgoing personality
- Native Norwegian speaker and fluent in English
- Willingness to work shifts around the clock (day and night shifts)
- The desire to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Positive approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude
The employer offers
- Relocation support: Paid flight, airport transfer, 20 nights' accommodation
- A diverse and international team
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Annual Salary: 23’500€ + Bonus based on effort and performance
- Permanent contract with 6 months probation
- Night shift: Transport service to and from work
- Free Gym membership
- Complimentary 'Malta island excursion Day' upon relocation
- Quarterly team-building activities
Did you know that you are never more than 20 minutes away from the beach in Malta? Enjoy your days off on beautiful beaches or in the bustling cities!
Sounds amazing, doesn't it?
Send in your English CV and one of our recruiters will contact you and invite you for an interview.