Looking for a fresh start and a new chapter in your career? Would you like to work for a rapidly developing, international company and develop your skills within media and communication? Then this is the opportunity for you!
For our client, Lingocruit is now looking for Norwegian speaking media monitoring specialists to join their team in Tallinn. Our client is a Danish company with several international offices, one of them located in beautiful Tallinn. They assist their customers in monitoring and analysing various publications across media channels and platforms worldwide. Their customers consists of a range from governmental organisations, financial corporations to smaller corporations.
As a Media Monitoring Specialist your job is to monitor news broadcasts on radio and TV, produce written abstracts and newsletters in English and Norwegian, prepare analytical reports and handle customer orders. You might also collaborate and assist colleagues working in other departments.
The Ideal Candidate
- Speaks fluent Norwegian
- Has a great command of the English language
- Wants to move abroad and work for an international company
- Is a great communicator, both spoken and written
- Has attention to detail and can work towards deadlines
- Has good computer and typing skills
- Is passionate, hard working and thrives in both a team setting as well as in an individual setting.
The Employer Offers
- Full time, permanent contract
- Attractive starting salary
- Thorough introduction of the role and company
- Health insurance including dental
- Free public transport with great connections to the workplace
- 28 paid holidays per year
- Modern office in a great location
- Quarterly sports compensation
- Regular social events
- Office amenities such as coffee, tea and weekly fruit deliveries
Tallinn is a hub for many international, high tech companies such as Skype and the European Union's IT agency. The city is ranked in the top 10 of global digital cities, and also offers a picturesque old town with castles, town squares and beautiful parks, as well as a buzzing city centre of course!
Would you like to know more about this great international job opportunity? Simply send in your application in English today! Our recruiters conducts telephone interviews continuously and we are looking forward to tell you more about the position!
**Your safety is important to us! All of our partners and your potential new employer has made sure that necessary precautions due to Covid19 restrictions has been taken in the workplace to ensure you a safe relocation and onboarding. **