Do you have a background in Compliance or Regulatory Affairs? Do you know the gambling industry? Then we are looking for you!
As a Senior Nordic Regulatory Compliance Manager, you will ensure that the company is compliant with its relevant regulatory obligations and you will be managing a team of two compliance managers. You will be expected to manage relationships with regulatory bodies, help manage regulatory risks and advise on products and services offered. You will be working for an international iGaming company in wonderful Malta.
What you will be doing:
- Advise on an ongoing basis of the impact of regulations and required actions on the Nordic Jurisdictions, including but not limited to Sweden and Denmark
- Manage a team of 2 regulatory compliance managers; this includes organizing workload, prioritizing tasks, assisting with complex issues, and mentoring other members of the team, as well as educating other teams on topics related to regulatory compliance
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with regulators and authorities
- Support in establishing best practices in relation to Compliance, Responsible Gambling, and Anti Money Laundering
- Investigate major complaints to the regulators/authorities; ensure fair and timely resolution
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Danish
- Minimum 3-4 years-experience in Compliance or Regulatory Affairs, handling Swedish and/or Danish licenses
- A Degree in Law or a related subject is an advantage
What the employer offers:
- An annual salary of 55,000-65,000€ + Yearly Bonus
- Relocation package: reimbursed flight + airport transfer + 14 days accommodation on arrival
- Balance – a flexible way of working: Opportunity to work from home for most of your working time
- Private health insurance: Including dental care, travel insurance, and life insurance
- Balance & Wellbeing allowance of 400€: Can be used on gym/fitness memberships, fitness clothing/equipment, consultations with a dietician/nutritionist, massages or items for your home office
- Free access to the Unmind app: A tool to help measure, understand and improve mental well-being
- Office perks: A chef in the office weekly preparing healthy meals, coffee shop vouchers, juices, snacks, Friday Afternoon Beers, & monthly Friday after work events
- Volunteer Time Off Programme: 20 days leave per year to volunteer at an organization online, locally, or abroad
Are you interested to find out more? Click apply and submit your CV in English.
We will share more information about this amazing career opportunity during our interview with you.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Lingocruit has helped hundreds of candidates in their journey of finding work abroad. Don't hesitate to reach out to us or send in your application, we'll do all we can to help you find your dream job abroad, completely free of charge of course!
Check out our Trustpilot for reviews from our candidates, where we are currently at a rating of 4.9/5, and increasing every day!