Are you an experienced business developer with a background in online marketing and e-commerce?
Since their launch in 2014, our client has gone from a small start-up to a hugely succesful company with over 100 talented international individuals operating on a global scale. They offer a well designed SaaS for online advertisers and have amassed many large clients over the years. They are now expanding their focus on the Nordic market, which has huge potential and is ready for the taking!
You will be joining their Nordic sales team in which you will take up the role of Account Executive. You will research and identify prospective clients and use your proven sales experience to turn these prospects into clients as well as maintain a close relationship with your current clients. You will also represent the company at fairs and events in the Nordics to promote the product and the job will require you to frequently travel to Scandinavia to close deals and meet with customers. There is also the option to work remotely from Sweden or other places in Scandinavia, and then visits to the office in The Netherlands will be part of your work instead. In the office you will be able to enjoy the flat organizational structure in which every team member is considered a valuable asset and your ideas will always be considered. Catered lunch, a bar at the office and plenty of social activities with the team, are just some of the perks of joing this dynamic and engaging workplace!
The ideal candidate
- Speaks Swedish fluently and has good knowledge of local business culture
- Has atleast 3 years of experience in business development and sales within e-commerce or online marketing
- Has a good established network which can be used to target potential clients
- Thrives in working individually or as part of a team
- Enjoys networking and has a strong drive to obtain more customers
- Is filled with positive energy
- Has a degree in the field of business, sales, marketing or communication
- You either live in (or close to) Utrecht and you’re willing to travel regularly (approx. every 4-6 weeks), or you live in the Nordics and you’re willing to work from there remotely.
Your new employer offers
- Competitive salary
- Informal atmosphere in an internationally oriented company
- The opportunity to be in Scandinavia regularly
- A flat organizational structure that is open to your ideas
- The opportunity to be in contact with big players in Nordic speaking countries
- Great personal development possibilities
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily
- Great working conditions: free Yoga classes, massages, sports groups and free Dutch classes. Finish the week with well-deserved drinks with your colleagues at our own office-bar!
Do you have what it takes?
Then apply now! Send us your English CV and we will reach out to you shortly to schedule a call and tell you more about the role.