Can you imagine spending your days providing the best possible service to your customers and work as a representative for one of the most famous provider of luxury products for your body and home, Rituals! Start your new career by joining their Swedish speaking team in stunning Amsterdam!
We are assisting our client in their recruitment for Swedish speaking candidates who wish to join their customer relations team in The Netherlands. The workplace is their international hub for customer relations and offers a highly multicultural work environment from which you will be providing high class service to the customers.
A typical day in the office
After a chat with your colleagues over a morning coffee, you begin your shift at your desk, opening all the systems you need to prepare yourself for the inquiries of the customers. This will be handled via incoming phone calls, emails and social media channels. The customer comes first here, and you will be in charge of providing the highest possible service. Questions can range from inquiries about products, parcels, shipping and product sustainability amongst others, both from customers that have been to a store, or have used their website.
The ideal candidate
- Is willing to relocate and can work full-time on rotational shifts
- Is customer focused and places service at the top of the priority list
- Has great communications skills in Swedish and English (both written and oral)
- Is a great listener
- Has previous experience with customer service and is familiar with the company and its' products
- Experienced call center pros are welcome. So are people new to and re-entering the workforce
A Customer Relations agent will be offered a rewarding job in a multicultural, young and professional international working environment with interesting conditions such as:
- Attractive salary
- Bonuses on top of the salary
- A free MacBook
- Great Retirement plan
- A vibrant and international workplace
- 20% discount on all products
- Meditation Mondays and Yoga Wednesdays
- Lunch buffet at the office, fresh fruit
- Company parties
- Before you start, you’ll take part in an inspiring one-week training program
- You’ll meet your new colleagues in the onboarding program – Rootcamp
- As Customer Relations employee you’ll work in downtown Amsterdam – in the stunning Keizersgracht
- The option to partially work from home some days per week
Amsterdam, the bustling Dutch capital, is one of Europe's top tourist destinations. Famous for its' canals and stunning architecture, it has long been a melting-pot of different nationalities creating a vibrant, multilingual community in which it’s easy to feel at home. You will find everything here from beautiful museums, cobblestone streets, great little cafe's, bars, parks and markets and a very open minded feeling all throughout.
Sound like your dream job? Then click apply and submit your CV in English today!
We will share more information about this amazing career opportunity during our interview with you.
We look forward to hearing from you.