Lingocruit is now recruiting a Swedish speaking team leader on behalf of our client in Malta. They are a world leading provider of complete online gaming and casino solutions and are now looking for an enthusiastic Swedish speaker to come lead their customer service department.
In this role you will using your team leading experience to encourage, motivate, and develop your team of about 10-20 agents. All aspects of the role will be customer-centric and be focused on what will give the customer the best possible experience. You will be overseeing the daily operations and delegate customer queries to their designated departments, monitor and support your teams performance, find ways to improve results overall and assist in performance reviews and training. You will need a good grasp of Responsible Gambling aswell as AML and monitor the internal and external SLA.
Your safety is important to us! Our client has made sure the necessary precautions have been taken with regards to Covid-19 in order to offer you a safe onboarding and relocation, including work from home options, daily temperature checks and other measures.
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Are a native Swedish speaker
- Posses great English language skills
- Have experience managing and coaching a team preferably within iGaming or customer support
- Love coaching, training and sharing your knowledge and experience
- Have a positive mindset with a can-do attitude
- Flexible personality with great interpersonal skills
- Like to work in a fast-paced environment and are a great multitasker
The employer offers
- Competitive salary of €30,000/year
- Relocation Package (1-way ticket to Malta + 2 weeks accommodation)
- Annual fitness allowance
- Private Health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage and paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave for child care
- 1 volunteer day
- Transport home for those working a late shift
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
Other perks and benefits
- Game rooms and reading rooms in the office
- Goodiebags for all employeesWednesday and Friday Breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Quarterly company and team events, Company loyalty trip
Do you have what it takes?
Then send in your application in English today! We conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.