We are looking for Swiss-German Game Presenters who want to work in a fast-paced and international work environment at our brand new studio in beautiful Madrid. As a Game Presenter, you will spend most of your working day in front of the camera leading the games and interacting with the players. The job will help you grow your presentation techniques and your ability to multitask. As a Game Presenter / Host, you will take presenting to an entirely different level. You will be engaging in bubbly, robust and interactive conversations with your players on the table, taking player experience to new heights, not just through your energy and personality but also your ability to entertain.
For this role our client does not require any specific previous work experience, but are looking for people with the right personality, energy and motivation, perhaps with work experience from a service related field where client interaction is common. Naturally, language skills are of great importance as you will communicate with players from the German speaking parts of Switzerland. So perhaps you are a Swiss-German yourself, or a German speaker with a great understanding of the intricacies of Swiss German!
You will spend the first three weeks of your employment at the Academy where you will be taught how to lead a game of Blackjack and Roulette as well as how to act in front of the camera. Apart from a work experience which can give you valuable professional skills for a future career, moving to Madrid to work for us provides you with an opportunity for personal growth. For many of our team members in Madrid, this is their first experience of living abroad on their own, as well as you being able to be part of a brand new studio, including a gym at the office!
We think you are
- A Swiss-German or German speaker
- Eager, motivated and energetic
- A great communicator who is service oriented
- Looking to move abroad and work for an international company
- Flexible and a hard worker
- Open to career development
- Able to join on reasonably short notice – perhaps recently graduated or looking for a new challenge
What you are offered
- Relocation package (flight and accommodation for the first three weeks)
- Monthly base salary of 1965€
- Monthly bonuses; based on performance, work and loyalty
- 440€/month for the first 5 months to assist with rental costs
- 2 weeks of paid training in the Academy
- Free gym at the office!
- Discounts with partners of the employer
- Private medical and dental insurance after 6 months – standard medical insurance from day 1
- Workshops in things like; make-up, healthy living, presentation skills and industry knowledge
- Night shift taxi drop off service
Does this sound as amazing to you as it does to us?
Then apply today by sending us you English CV. Our recruiters will then reach out shortly to schedule a first call to talk more about the position and help you prepare for the next steps.
Looking forward to hearing from you!